The below program is written in PHP that is used to create automatic bulk IP Addresses on the Palo Alto Networks firewall. You just need to provide the IP Addresses, and/or IP Addresses with CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) Prefix.
Currently, you can’t define the subnet mask in binary notation, i.e., 255.255.255.0, 255.255.255.255.
You must need to define the IP Addresses separately with space or anything.
We will automatically create separate address groups with 500 IP addresses in each group.
Note: Read carefully before using this program:
1. You must need to define a new Group Name. The existing Group can create unexpected results.
2. Read the generated script carefully before implementing it on the device.
3. The subnet mask & IP Address must be in the range. As of now, we can’t provide any exceptions if the supplied information is wrong.
4. Don’t run the large scripts directly, it may consume a large amount of CPU and/or memory.
5. This program is designed with the best effort and does not provide any guarantee. We suggest you please test the scripts in your lab environment first!
Please share your valuable feedback and suggestions using Contacting Us.
If you like our content, Please Consider:
At IPtrainer.net, we provide Network, Network Security, and Linux Articles and Guides. All of the published articles are available FREELY to all.
Please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
We are always thankful for your never-ending support.